Marketing policies are understood as a group of tools whose purpose is to achieve the company’s objectives, such as increasing sales, improving the digital marketing strategy, retaining customers, etc.
All of the aforementioned is closely related to the four “Ps” of marketing (price, product, point of sale, and promotion), which are the basic components to ensure that your campaign has more opportunities to achieve its purpose. Even so, it must be taken into account that no strategy can guarantee 100% success, and there are many factors that we cannot control.
The 4 P’s approach works for virtually any industry and can be applied to any business.
The marketing strategy must:
- Inform what the product will provide to the customer.
- Show why the value of the product matches its price.
- Present yourself at points of sale where the company’s target audience is frequent.
- Use effective promotion strategies to reach the target.
The 4 “Ps” should influence:
- The positioning of your product.
- The selection of the marketing channel.
- Advertising decisions.
- The promotional strategy.
Let’s Talk About Digital Marketing.
Digital marketing is all those processes, strategies, and plans carried out to promote a product or brand. It differs from the traditional in that it consists of multiple digital tools to obtain and manage user data. Some of these tools are:
- SEO: They are the initials of Search Engine Optimization, which translates into “optimization for search engines.” It consists of a series of optimization techniques and strategies that are implemented on the pages of a website or blog to improve its search engine positioning.
- Content Marketing: It is a marketing technique based on the creation, publication, and distribution of relevant content to attract potential customers.
- Social networks: Today, it is rare not to know any social network; they are tools that allow people to be connected worldwide. Using these tools, we can publicize our products or marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing: This strategy consists of sending emails to all registered people in a database.
- Digital analytics consists of collecting, measuring, and analyzing data collected from user behavior.