Today, from Web Tech Crunch we teach you how to create a perfect press release.
We will start by explaining the concept. What is a press release? Well, a press release is a letter that is sent to the different media to make it interesting for them and publish it, to spread the news.
Must become a noticeable enterprise content, but it is not always easy, so often have to create the content itself. For example, if you have a travel agency, you can make recommendations for the best places to go in summer.
But What Structure Should A Press Release Have?
- The header is the form of identification. It is usually “Note of area” and next to it should be the logo of the company.
- The headline is responsible for specifying and commenting on what the news is about. It should not exceed 10 words, with which you must impact and attract attention. It usually has a subtitle, but it is optional. Ideally, it would respond to the famous 6W (what, who, when, how, where, and why or for what).
- Entrada: it is a small summary of the news and it depends on that many times whether they continue to be read or not. It usually begins with the date and place where it is written.
- Body: it is not advisable to exceed 500 characters, that is, more or less a sheet of the folio, unless there are images or instructions. Use paragraphs that are not very long and organize the information well by blocks, so that you count one idea per paragraph. Use simple sentences and remember the importance of punctuation to mark pauses. Here also, it should be where you develop in-depth the 6W of the headline. You could even put a link to your website.
- Finally, you should add information about the company that issued it and a section with contact information, in case the journalist is interested and wants more information.