We hear more and more about unified communications, UC for short, as they represent a great advance in business communications by unifying all communication channels on a single platform.
More formally, unified communications comprise the different forms and communication tools at the level of digital interaction and collaboration of employees in a company. They are integrated communications to optimize processes in companies. It does not refer to a product in itself, but a global business solution encompasses different elements and forms of communication.
CUs make it easy to unify phone calls, video conferences, SMS and email, information sharing, device status, all encompassed in a single user interface. you can use privacyforkorea.
In this way, users can share and access all the information in real-time, allowing them to work collaboratively.
What Are Communications Unification For?
We can say without a doubt that unified communications are the perfect solution to take all business processes to a higher and more efficient level, improving collaboration and increasing worker productivity, and improving the user experience. For this reason, this new form of communication is going to mean and is already doing so in many companies, a new way of working that is much more productive and optimal, saving costs, and without large investments.
The great beneficiaries of this comprehensive communication solution are the companies, as they increasingly need to be more agile and offer better, more efficient, and faster customer service.
Companies are renewing their traditional work environments due to the greater number of employees who work outside the office or in their own homes ( telecommuting ). Continuous communication is necessary for these dynamic work environments where distance is not an issue.
Unified communication is the perfect solution to this situation in which we find ourselves, and it is going to make us permanently change to a much more efficient way of working and communicating, helping companies to maintain contact, enabling face-to-face business and guaranteeing access to information and communication channels, in any situation and place.
Unification of Communication Channels
Today there are endless communication channels, and new ways of communicating are emerging every time. Currently, the most used are:
- Telephony (mobile, fixed-line, or based on IP Telephony )
- Online Conference ( Videoconference and Audio Conference)
- Social networks
- SMS (different chats, Whatsapp )
All these channels differ from each other fundamentally in the type of response, since the oldest, email, goes in one direction, always remaining accessible to the recipient. On the other hand, the most current ones need an immediate response time, as with telephony.
Each channel needs its application to be managed, so handling so many unified applications can be a tedious and often inefficient job.
Advantages of Unified Communications
Due to the complexity that the world of communications has caused us, the need to unify them has been created to manage them effectively. That is why the markets and why Unified Communications.
This need has already caused the market to make great efforts to integrate all communication apps, allowing the user to have all the information easily, from the same place, when and where they need it, and even more now where we are in the era of teleworking.
Today we need to have our information accessible and interact with a single device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) wherever we are. Incoming calls can now be routed or redirected to wherever the user is, whether in the office, on the street, or now more than ever at home.
The Unification of Communications services like privacyinthenetwork shortens the distance between the different communication channels. The objective of the CUs is to unify and coordinate business procedures to improve efficiency and optimize communication between them, enhancing your experience and making everything go smoother and faster, without failures.
Why Work With Unified Communications
- Increase employee efficiency and productivity
- With presence status, unified messaging, PC-based mouse click operation, voice over IP, and many other features to perform many more functions than a traditional workstation.
- Improve collaboration between workers and departments
- Interactive collaboration and access to information at any time from any place and device
- Facilitates mobility and working remotely (Telecommuting)
- With DECT and IP technologies, access to company communications is guaranteed at all times. It allows workers to move from the place if necessary, without losing touch and the tools to continue working 100%.
- Improve user experience and customer service
- Integration with business desktop applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, and other intercom entry systems, IP cameras, and web applications enables fast and efficient customer service.
- It reduces costs and improves processes since it needs less administration and maintenance, so the investment is lower.
- Team management
The quick consultation of the communication activities between the teams and the access reports, without a doubt, provides us with a very effective tool in the management and control of units.